WWXXI

Werewolf, Cultist and the like. Nom.

Re: WWXXI

Postby bluejohnnyd » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:40 am

"Aaawww," WALL-E moaned to itself as it listened to the votes start to tumble in, wringing its hands and casting about for anything to base an accusation off of. He looked at the group, then at EVE, who's new directive was apparently to root out the killers. EVE hadn't offered any guesses either, though.

Timidly, WALL-E pointed at Jason, then at Dick, then at NIna, still unable to make up its mind. Turning its head away from the suspects, it swung its arm around let it rest for a moment on a person, before wheeling around and motoring out top speed making worried noises as it tried to not fret over its 'decision.'
(Lynch Nina
Who's awesome?
You're awesome.
bluejohnnyd
A WHOLE GALLON!!!!!!!1!!

Postby kinsel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:13 am

LYNCH NINA
The French say "Bonjour je suis la fromage et je suis joue au foot avec mon copain, le poulet violet". - awkwardturtle
"I'm going to get you drunk and tape you to Bill Cosby" Old Man Collin
Spoiler for CHAMPION!:
kinsel
Flailcopter!

Postby emeeekay » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 am

EVE's logic circuits analyzed the incoming votes. It had just finished processing and drawn its conclusion, when it saw WALL-E cast its vote. EVE was surprised to see WALL-E pointing at the same person it had just decided on.

"LYNCH NINA," EVE announced as WALL-E scooted out of the room. WALL-E didn't seem to heard the vote, and continued to fret as it traveled down the corridor. EVE flew over to a corner and watched over Nina, laser gun at the ready lest the potentially guilty party tried to make a run for it.
AyHy: If I were a bird, I would lay my eggs and raise my children in Emeee's hair.
emeeekay
Kangaroo Stripper

Postby lysaer » Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:08 am

The ogre stood there, thinking and taking in everyone's words.

He turned, and pointed at Jason again. "Me have eye on you."

He then turned back to the shapeshifter. "Not so sure about you. Hmm. Me not change mind, but me not go against them."

He nodded, and turned back to Jason. "Big knife. Evil eyes. Me still think you trouble. You escape today. Tomorrow, maybe different."

He turned back to the crowd. "Me hope you all right about her. Me hope lots."
DB: If I have some sort of eldritchian shit later, it was nice knowing you all.
Ninj: how do I say your face is a potato in german?
Jade: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, VEL, JUST PUT SOMETHING IN BEEK'S BOX
Spoiler for GAMERTAG:
lysaer
LEGENDARY LOVER
LEGENDARY  LOVER

Postby Kristen » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 am

Day will be extended until noon, EST tomorrow. This will be the last extension.
Brains brains brains brains brains,
Brains brains brains brains brains brains brains.
Mine with ketchup, please.

-A haiku by Effington
Kristen
Unadulterated Awesomeness

Postby ezeebee » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:39 am

Jenny gazed at her fellow crewmembers, dismayed. "You're actually doing what this... 'voice from above' is telling you?! How do you know who it's from? Yeah, these deaths are horrific, but we can't just pick someone to lynch every day and hope we get a baddie! This requires time, and rational thought!"

The faces around her didn't change their hard and determined expressions. The chemist sighed. The other scientists, people she thought would have backed her up, had already cast votes to lynch fellow crewmembers. Plus, with the discovery of Aedric Keller's terrible secret, and him being a man she had believed rational and fair, she wasn't sure what to think anymore. With a heavy heart, she cast her vote.

"Oh, forget it. LYNCH NINA. She's going to die anyway - you lot saw to that. Hopefully we can get past this madness and work out who's behind this all without too much of this."
Pants are an illusion. And so is death. --Swamp Man
Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this. --Tony Soprano
I am and have always been a big defender of unicellular sexual liberty. --Dogi
ezeebee
BEARSHARK MADE OUT OF BEARSHARKS!

Postby ninabinabobina » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:22 pm

"Wait, what?!"

Nina listened as the votes started rolling in for her. "No, I didn't kill anybody, I swear!"

More votes for her.

"NO, please! I didn't do anything!"

Even more. The sleek white robot was pointed her laser at Nina.

Nina reverted back to her original form, a young lady with short brown hair and big, brown eyes. She continued to proclaim her innocence, her eyes pleading. She watched with dismay as the final votes rolled in for her. Resigned to her fate, she slumped to the floor and sat, waiting.

She cursed her luck. If she had only gone on the correct ship, none of this would have happened. She thought back to her love, who was still waiting for her. She'd never see him again, and he'd never know what had happened to her.
I think I might be an asshole. It feels good. ^_^ - Derf
Vel, my phantom penis is totally hard right now. - Mars
The last thing I need is Richard Marx singing to me while somebody dicks around in my colon. - Jade
ninabinabobina
ALOT OF COMMENTS!!!

Postby Kristen » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:28 pm

If there's one person you can't trust, it's a shape shifter. It's just human/robot nature, if you don't know what they really look like, you just can't trust them. And as Nina shifted through all her shapes, trying to find one more trustworthy than the other, she realized she was out of luck. The rest of the crew just wasn't buying it.

"Time's up for you, missy.", the captain said. One robot printed out the statistical data on whether or not Nina was a wolf. It was pretty conclusive, she was definitely a wolf.

With a quick laser shot to the head, Nina was gone. No shifting, nothing. They had killed an innocent person.

Defeated, the crew went to her room to find proper clothes to bury her in. The sight they saw was strange, and beyond belief.

Pictures of each of them lined the walls, some with faces crossed out. String connected bits of paper and pictures, they criss crossed across the room. Papers were scattered on the floor, further observation showed that they were covered with crazy ranting about who the wolves might be. She was on their side all along! Maybe Nina wasn't so innocent after all.

NINA THE FANATIC IS DEAD!

Alive:
Bluejohnnyd
Captain_Obvious
CodePurple
Emeeekay
Ezeebee
Jade
Kinsel
LavaLampsRule
Luv_MyPony
Lysaer
MIC
MoonShoes
Pachuco
Paully
Rhino

Dead:
Lupus - Monster (Seer Kill)
Gotananswerforevery - Elder (Serial Killer Kill)
Fuddlebob - Mason (Wolf Kill)
Yuoaman - Wolf (Vigilante Kill)
Nina - Fanatic (Lynched)

NIGHT HAS BEGUN! NIGHT WILL END IN 24 HOURS, OR WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT, BECAUSE I'M MAD!

-A haiku by Effington
Kristen

Postby Kristen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 am

Captain Stone had a terrible secret. He was a sleep mass murderer. Every once in awhile, he would just get out of bed, grab his laser gun, which was kept under his pillow, and randomly kill people nearby. When he stayed at the Hotel of Jupiter, all the people sleeping on his floor ended up dead. That was unfortunate. So, when he woke up this night, his half conscious body wandered the halls, looking for someone to kill. When he came across the rooms of CO, LavaLampsRule, and Rhino, he entered each, and killed the sleeping occupants. Then, he set fire to the first room, because apparently he was a sleepwalking serial arsonist too. Suddenly, his anger dissipated, and he felt so content, he went back to sleep without killing everyone else, but he could be tempted to kill again should anyone else go inactive. Got it?

Holly, the bodyguard, had a hard job. She had to pretend to be a normal crew member all day, and hen when night came, she had to stand guard the entire time, never sleeping once, prepared to ward off attackers. She lived off of naps and coffee. She would pace up and down the hall of the room of her protectee, watching and waiting. So she never even saw the Doctor slip a vial of poison into her coffee pot, her back was turned. As she sipped on her fresh 12th cup of coffee for the night, it was too late. Boils grew on her face, and blood poured down her eyes, and her heart seized up. That was the end of the bodyguard.

"Me do good! Me kill bad guy, yay for Thwock! I is hero now!" The great creature lumbered down the hall, back into his room.

On the other side of the ship, two killers left their rooms. One, hoping to do good, the other, just wanting to kill someone for shits and giggles. To each their own. The Vigilante stepped into the room of the night's target , and prepared to kill whoever was inside. A few seconds later, the Serial killer entered, as the Vigilante shot the gun at Thwock's giant head. But the Serial Killer really liked stabbing, so when the Vigilante left, the Serial Killer went back in, and stabbed the body of Thwock for fun. It was notoriously difficult to kill that species, so a couple of extra stabs were thrown in for good measure.

All the random killers settled into their rooms after a rather eventful night. Hours later, after everyone was sleeping peacefully, one crew member woke up, and transformed. Something different was going to happen tonight. Exposing someone to the virus would turn them into a werewolf. The wolf doing the turning just had to be sure not to eat the victim. The wolves would be stronger than ever.

Someone has been turned!
Lysaer the Doctor has been killed by either the Serial Killer or the Vigilante!
MIC the Bodyguard has been killed by the Doctor!
CO the Villager has been killed due to inactivity!
Rhino the Villager has been killed due to inactivity!
LavaLampsRule the Villager has been killed due to inactivity!

Alive:
Bluejohnnyd
CodePurple
Emeeekay
Ezeebee
Jade
Kinsel
Luv_MyPony
MoonShoes
Nina
Pachuco
Paully

Dead:
Lupus - Monster (Seer Kill)
Gotananswerforevery - Elder (Serial Killer Kill)
Fuddlebob - Mason (Wolf Kill)
Yuoaman - Wolf (Vigilante Kill)
Lysaer - Doctor (Serial Killer/Vigilante Kill)
MIC - Bodyguard (Doctor Kill)
CO - Villager (Inactivity)
Rhino - Villager (Inactivity)
LavaLampsRule - Villager (Inactivity)

DAY HAS BEGUN!
Last edited by Kristen on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-A haiku by Effington
Kristen

Postby Pachuco » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:22 am

"What the... Where am I????" He staggered up confused and angry. "What is this?? How did I end up here??" He was frightened. He had just woken up from being passed out for what seemed like days. "Ok relax, think about this. You know why you're here. It's up in that idiot sphere on top of your neck" He sat and tried to remembered whatever he could to see if any of this made sense. He remembered being in a pub playing poker. A nice pot was on the line. He shows his hand to reveal a full house, thus winning the pot, which included tickets to this trip. He thought he was the luckiest man in the world. "Wait a minute!! That was Titanic!!!! God Dammit I hate that movie!!!!! Why am I here?!?!?!?! This sucks. I guess I'll go out and talk to some people, see if I can figure out where I am and where I am.
Pachuco
Tyrannosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to Forum roleplaying